Fine Print: Terms & Conditions
- Guest accommodations at Bento House 36 Ilima Street, Wahiawa, HI 96786 include a furnished sleeping room and use of a shared kitchen and other community amenities. A continental breakfast is included for hotel guests.
- Maximum room occupancy is one guest and up to one significant other. Significant others over 1 year of age incur a $10/day additional charge.
- Check-in begins at 3 p.m. daily and Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- This property requires a 1-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
- Guest agrees to abide by the rental rules as described in the online booking process and on the lease agreement which is signed at check-in. All members of the rental party must abide by hotel rules at all times while at the property.
- Bento House Wahiawa does not allow animals or pets of any type without permission. Please call 808-600-7029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking.
Money Talk: Payment Policy
- Payment of rental rate and a $200 security deposit is due in full at time of online booking. For longer-term rentals, an amount equal to a one-month payment will be due 5 days before the next month’s rental starts at the beginning of each month.
- For multi-month stays, optional payment policies are available by calling 808-600-7029.
- A $25 departure cleaning fee is required for all stays.
- A valid picture ID and a credit card is due at check-in.
- The security deposit will be refunded within 24 hours of Check-out, provided no deductions need to be made due to property/furnishings damage; dirt or refuse requiring excessive cleaning; or any other cost incurred by owner due to guest’s stay.
- Upon Check-in, Guest should immediately inform property manager in the highly unlikely event that accommodations are not in perfect order.
- All guests are encouraged to purchase traveler’s (or renter’s) insurance. Guests acknowledge that owner’s insurance does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of others, and/or any other causes, nor shall owner be held liable for such losses. Guest is advised to obtain his/her own insurance policy to cover any personal losses.
Change of Plans: Cancellation Policy
We at Bento House look forward to your stay. But if your plans change, please tell us ASAP.
- To cancel your reservation, call 808-600-7029 or email email@example.com.
- If you cancel at least 5 days before your Check-in Date, we will cheerfully refund 100% of the reservation deposit.
- If you cancel less than 5 days in advance, the first night is non-refundable but the remaining nights will be 50% refunded.
- If you Check-in then decide to leave early, the nights not spent 24 hours after the cancellation occurs are 50% refunded.
- For longer term stays, if military orders require a change of residence off Oahu for sixty (60) days or more, providing written notice to the Owner twenty-eight (28) days in advance, accompanied by a copy of your orders will void your lease agreement.
House Rules: Community Policy
- One free on-site parking spot is available per bedroom, unless management permits an exception due to special circumstances.
- Licensed motorcycles and scooters may park under the front covered lanai, provided space is available and easy tenant access and ingress/egress remains to community lanai, storage and living areas.
- People have different cultures, customs and practices, especially when it comes to sharing spaces with others, including appropriate language, privacy, hygiene, dress, and cleanliness. As such, for everyone’s benefit, Bento Wahiawa maintains the highest standards in these areas. Tenant’s must leave all bathrooms, kitchen, dining and BBQ spaces, and common areas in no less a state of hygiene and cleanliness (and orderliness) as found. Landlord may evict any tenant at landlord’s sole discretion for failure to meet these standards.
- Bento House Wahiawa is an ecologically friendly property. Tenants are kindly asked to conserve water and electric use, compost and recycle waste, and dispose of liquids and solids (other than water and human waste) in approved disposal containers.